Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid Rotation ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prrekoorb
Admiral
Admiral
Prrekoorb

Raid Rotation ? Empty
PostSubject: Raid Rotation ?   Raid Rotation ? EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 3:37 pm

I know some of you will be against this but i feel its time VGE led the way and scrapped the raid rotation , before we are pushed to.
Back to top Go down
AlanEnB
Admiral
Admiral
AlanEnB

Raid Rotation ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Rotation ?   Raid Rotation ? EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 3:47 pm

Drools at daily camp of troller....LOL

Good thing public never complain much about AV. Probably the one and only fun thing left for me.
Back to top Go down
efialtis
Admiral
Admiral
efialtis

Raid Rotation ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Rotation ?   Raid Rotation ? EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 11:58 pm

I will just follow Prres lead.
A month of troller raids ...ohh goody king
Back to top Go down
AlanEnB
Admiral
Admiral
AlanEnB

Raid Rotation ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Rotation ?   Raid Rotation ? EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 1:09 am

Only to realize only 2 cores will drop in a month of troller raids LOL. Smile
Back to top Go down
Orbit
Admin
Admin

Raid Rotation ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Rotation ?   Raid Rotation ? EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 9:29 am

I need more details. If we drop out how would the rotation work because BI, Static and Public would still want their rotation.

We have always had a open door policy about guild recruitment. Anyone may join the guild if they don't have toons in other guilds. Look at Mini, within a month Mini's main toon was fully geared. This wouldn't be the case if we bailed out of rotation.

Maybe instead of dropping out of rotation we should focus on guild recruitment. We have core players in our guild but with the lack of or slow new content how much longer is this going to be the case? We have seen over the years people reached level 150 fully geared and then stop playing. Maybe these small guilds or individuals would like to be in an active, resourcefulness, rotational raiding guild?

My thoughts,
Back to top Go down
Prrekoorb
Admiral
Admiral
Prrekoorb

Raid Rotation ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Rotation ?   Raid Rotation ? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 4:57 am

I totally agree with you say,i say the same things on the emu forums every time some asshat pops up with 'stop the rotation'.And to be quite honest I am getting tired of defending the rotation as a fairer way of dishing out the loot and stopping the camping of triggers.With the player base as small as it is I am sure if the rotation was stopped it would descend into chaos . And yes I should have said if VGE leave it would only be if all the parties were to do so as well.
Back to top Go down
AlanEnB
Admiral
Admiral
AlanEnB

Raid Rotation ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Rotation ?   Raid Rotation ? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 11:10 pm

Just to add on that the quality of players these days have changed. They are all unlike oldies in the past.

Most of them got what they want and stop helping raids after that, or don't help out at all, or even ask about it, or hiding elsewhere, or avoid it totally, or got tired of the game totally, or never log back into the game. Or log onto the game once upon a time or a few months later demanding all the new items they don't have in-game then disappear again. Or on the spur of the moment, suddenly came back quoting how badly they miss this game etc giving everyone the impression they going to stay on for good this time then disappear again after the initial excitement died off.

Nothing wrong with guild recruitment, just that everything is wrong with the new server population and game direction. Don't even mention the new cheapskate crappy server they are using which still produces lots of weird features. No doubt this game doesn't offer much to players, typical slow content and absolutely no "customer" service at all, no benefits getting onto the game daily etc.

Personally, I don't expect everyone to log on daily or that regularly anymore, and certainly won't mind MIA people who came back from long absence. Our best hope is that people who got on really do care about the guild. Attitude does matter.

"Oh, it's TRUE. It's DAMN true." - Kurt Angle.
Back to top Go down
rdelac7541
Recruit
Recruit
rdelac7541

Raid Rotation ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Rotation ?   Raid Rotation ? EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 8:34 am

Makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raid Rotation ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Rotation ?   Raid Rotation ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Raid Rotation ?
Page 1 of 1