Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New fun game for the Sentinals.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New fun game for the Sentinals. Empty
PostSubject: New fun game for the Sentinals.   New fun game for the Sentinals. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:29 pm

So with testing the pop rocks do damage according to your shield cap. It is an area explosion and had fun killing the crap out my je to test it. Even if you aren't grouped.. it is AOE. So now the new fun game for all the 140+ PS.. strap on your CFB and run around the mining areas and pop rocks to kill TS and JEs LOL
Back to top Go down
Ichistarr
Commander
Commander
Ichistarr

PostSubject: Re: New fun game for the Sentinals.   New fun game for the Sentinals. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:28 pm

Hey!
Back to top Go down
Hather
Ensign
Ensign
Hather

PostSubject: Re: New fun game for the Sentinals.   New fun game for the Sentinals. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:51 am

I popped some NPCs this way =) I waited for them to come close enough and poof, best thing is that you can loot the corpse afterwards hehe
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

PostSubject: Re: New fun game for the Sentinals.   New fun game for the Sentinals. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:35 am

I popped a couple rocks yesterday in Glenn with my little je, 95% dmg to shield from a lv6 roid. So on the next rock I figured if I was quick I could pull the ore from it after it explodes, cause the loot box stayed a cpl seconds. Tried it and je dead from second explosion. Too bad cause it was chock full of nice ores. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New fun game for the Sentinals.   New fun game for the Sentinals. Empty

Back to top Go down

New fun game for the Sentinals.
Page 1 of 1