Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guildie Wish List

Go down 
+3
Blattu
Caiaphus
Klyde
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

Guildie Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildie Wish List   Guildie Wish List EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Killer has everything he needs.
Crazy is getting by on what Killer makes and store bought.

No needs currently.
Back to top Go down
Caiaphus
Captain
Captain

Guildie Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildie Wish List   Guildie Wish List EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Caiaphus = Blackspeed 8
Cailey = Dread Mail 9
Back to top Go down
Blattu
Commodore
Commodore
Blattu

Guildie Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildie Wish List   Guildie Wish List EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:39 pm

hell i dont know lol
l9 mls and ammo samples for tt and te
Back to top Go down
alkemmi

alkemmi

Guildie Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildie Wish List   Guildie Wish List EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Bare in mind that not all guild members log in at times when there are enough to do raids.
Attending raids is not the be all and end all to guild participation.
As for a guild ubers vault , well maybe but I would think retricted access of some sort.

I for example have a very unco-operative time zone, and restricted playtime so I generally don't play when most of you are on , if my not attending raids means NO high end items please say so now and I will make choices accordingly.
I spend much of my time on play server building/helping guildies, and many times guildies have helped me , that is what our guild is about.

In the past , members have been helpful in acquiring items I wanted to print.BotD was a pain to nail.
I in turn, made these items for free as long as I had the funds, which I usually did.

This guild has always been about what we can do for you , its more recently becoming what can you do for me. Not pleasant.
Would be a shame, to leave a guild that I was a forming member of but if that is the way its going , its not for me.

Please bear some of this in mind when making your choices in game.
Back to top Go down
Wildrose
Commodore
Commodore
Wildrose

Guildie Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildie Wish List   Guildie Wish List EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:39 am

its not impossible to get uber items but obviously only tradeables can go into the vault. If somenoe wants say a skull shield or something that is non tradeable, being at the raid is necessary just to pick up the item before it's spaced or disappears.
Back to top Go down
Cyric
Ensign
Ensign

Guildie Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildie Wish List   Guildie Wish List EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:48 am

I want a L9 Skull shield. I've never had a skull shield .. even in the original game.
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

Guildie Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildie Wish List   Guildie Wish List EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:38 am

alkemmi wrote:
Bare in mind that not all guild members log in at times when there are enough to do raids.
As for a guild ubers vault , well maybe but I would think retricted access of some sort.

I for example have a very unco-operative time zone, and restricted playtime so I generally don't play when most of you are on , if my not attending raids means NO high end items please say so now and I will make choices accordingly.
I spend much of my time on play server building/helping guildies, and many times guildies have helped me , that is what our guild is about.

In the past , members have been helpful in acquiring items I wanted to print.BotD was a pain to nail.
I in turn, made these items for free as long as I had the funds, which I usually did.

This guild has always been about what we can do for you , its more recently becoming what can you do for me. Not pleasant.
Would be a shame, to leave a guild that I was a forming member of but if that is the way its going , its not for me.

Al, if I am on when you are, look me up. I'll be happy to help ya get gear anytime. Smile
Back to top Go down
Haljackey
Master Chief
Master Chief
Haljackey

Guildie Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildie Wish List   Guildie Wish List EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:49 am

The stuff I am looking for is mostly from the ghost of Blackbeard.

Black Force 9 Shield... Is this better than the skull?

Black Power 8 Reactor

Hellbore lvl 9 ML

Also as a TE, I'm not sure what the best devices are to use. Here's my list... perhaps you can suggest others for me.
-The Titan's Heart
-Monoceros lvl 8
-Stingard's embrace (only equipped to activate)
-Plauge's bite (equipped when the embrace is not)
-Roadrunner Plus lvl 8 (traveling purposes only)
-lvl 8 Roc
-I also have the nitrous oxide system, but I don't use it often because it's warp speed isn't as good as the lvl 8 roadrunner @ 200% and I thrust way too fast.

Any other device suggestions?
Back to top Go down

Guildie Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildie Wish List   Guildie Wish List EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:10 am

alkemmi wrote:

I agree with ya AL.... and as of Today things are going back to the way we started this thang... Very Happy plz jump on Vent when you can ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guildie Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildie Wish List   Guildie Wish List Empty

Back to top Go down

Guildie Wish List
Page 1 of 1