Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prre daily EnB agenda

Go down 
+5
Fieldmedic
LunaticFringe
efialtis
Orbit
AlanEnB
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanEnB
Admiral
Admiral
AlanEnB

Prre daily EnB agenda Empty
PostSubject: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:13 am

There's a saying that all successful men in life have unique daily agendas compared to normal people.

Prre daily EnB agenda probably looks like this:

1) Logs on, check modi's child
2) EAT
3) Switch toon, check mpp
4) EAT
5) Switch another toon, check 2nd mpp
6) EAT

or

a) Reponds to market builds request, switch toon to help
b) EAT

or

a) Hunt for a particular print which he doesn't have
b) Be it drop or no drop
c) EAT

or

a) Wife calling for his presence
b) EAT

or

a) Help out at a particular raid
b) Once raid over, EAT

or

a) Couldn't attend a particular raid
b) Coz he needs to EAT....
Back to top Go down
Orbit
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 1:50 pm

You labeled him correctly
Back to top Go down
efialtis
Admiral
Admiral
efialtis

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 4:14 am

Spot on Alan lol!
Back to top Go down
Prrekoorb
Admiral
Admiral
Prrekoorb

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptyThu May 24, 2018 4:03 am

I have to say the constant attacks on me regarding eating is getting on my tits Smile

Last edited by Prrekoorb on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
efialtis
Admiral
Admiral
efialtis

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptyThu May 24, 2018 10:20 am

Intruder Alert !!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Prrekoorb
Admiral
Admiral
Prrekoorb

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:13 pm

WHERE !!!!!!!!!! Smile

Back to top Go down
LunaticFringe
Admiral
Admiral
LunaticFringe

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptyThu May 24, 2018 6:16 pm

Prre left  ? wtf ? whenTF , was is somethin' I said ? flower rendeer affraid
Back to top Go down
Fieldmedic
Admin
Admin
Fieldmedic

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 9:48 am

shit like this, and shit like going off on my wife randomly is one of the many reasons this site and guild is dead
Back to top Go down
iceminer
Admin
Admin
iceminer

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Going off Randomly..... Well lets see how this went.

Both you stopped playing for years.
You get promoted all the way back to Commodore.

Rose's first reaction.  "We used to be Admirals"

She has kept claiming her being Admiral for a while now.  CHECK THESE FORUMS!  Her rank ISN'T ADMIRAL... it is Commodore!

You YOURSELF, ran the forums and set the ranks when you were active.  If Rose EVER made Admiral, would you have not set this correctly.  To quote you "Do you know my wife?"

So of course somebody that HAS been Admiral during both the good and these EXTREMELY hard lean time where raid organizing isn't just ask on guild and 20 people come running, is going to be triggered by somebody boasting a thing like having been Admiral.  She needed to be set back in her place.  Any military person does that automatically.  Somebody claims something they are not, you will be Spot-Corrected.

In the last 2 years with numbers down this is what it takes to get on ONE raid.

1) Asking those few in guild a good time they can be on at a certain time
2) Posting on MOTD's for 2 guilds
3) Sending text messages for those not around to give them heads up
4) Posting message on Facebook forums group

Dess and Alan know all about this.

Then after all that adjusting groups multiple times for people that 1) cant multibox, 2) don't have large pool of 150s to draw from, 3) didn't work on faction or key missions, and the 4) the late comers.

It is all this that burned people like Buttons and Alan out.  Getting toons ready and ammo'd up to wait 45 minutes to then have to sub out those toons up to 2 times to fix in some late comer with only a TE or PW.  And then still the same 2 or 3 people end up multiboxing with sometimes both driving and healing to help fill out groups of single boxers running one warrior.

That all aside,  the REAL question is.....
What have you TWO done to deserve Admiral since you been back?

Years away in the military when you step down, you still drop back 2 ranks when you come back in.  Lack of knowledge of changes while you been gone demands you aren't really the same level when you left.
Are you organizing raids?... no
Are you helping guildies?... hmmm no
Is your knowledge level exceptional? ... again no

So other than seniority (which take out the years where you both went off to other games), what do you bring to the table?

When Bellshade, Prre and you all made Admiral in ST4, there were SEVERAL other people who has been in the guild longer.  It was your leadership, knowledge, organizing raids, etc that made it the choice for why you stood out for leadership.  I believe reason you three grabbed ME OVER rose and ichistarr (the 2 Commodores and me just a Captain), was my creating the Guild Class leaders, work on the site, helping organize raids, taking minutes with Rose for the guild meetings.

Since I'm no longer in VGE, because of working my ass off to organize shit and hold them together during the leanest/darkest of time, like Prre I was still getting hammered over BULLSHIT like ranks, people whining they had to heal ONCE, etc.

So you and Rose take your Admiral ranks and go sit on the empty throne.

And FYI the Guild Admiral list in order of making rank
Vonbon
Prre and Bell (after we complained to Von he never around and we needed active Admirals and going to 3 Admiral instead of 1)
Fieldmedic (to replace inactive Vonbon)
Iceminer (why is known to you three)
Klyde and Luna (replace Bellshade and Fieldmedic who went off to play D3 and stepped back to Captain as both been high ranks for years. Klyde even taking on Founder after Prre denied)
Efialtis (for him supporting guild with builds/prints, raiding consistantly, leading occasional raids, helping guild/public in general)
Alan and Desslok (after guild vote to replace Klyde (who went inactive) and Prre/Luna/Iceminer (who all needed break from day to day.  Both organized and lead raids, helped guildies with gear.)

Other notes.. Von did take back Admiral after wipe as he started playing back again.
Prre and I BOTH quit guild after the wipe, when decisions about gear allocation went directly against the guild policy of all Mains equal and non Warriors weren't allowed to get raid gear, despite having to be involved in every raid and supplied the guild with gear, ammo ores, etc leveling up and end game both.  A decision Bell and Field made,  I would point out,  that Prre, Klyde, and myself the top 3 Admirals were never consulted on and all disapproved. And most of the guild agreed with me and asked me to start a new guild. I refused and Bell and I sorted it all out.

And if you look now Alan, Prre, and I all left VGE because we got sick of senseless BS getting in way of what should be FUN.

Last edited by iceminer on Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iceminer
Admin
Admin
iceminer

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 12:56 pm

And reason site and guild so dead.

Too many people who aren't willing to work when times are hard and things aren't just handed to them on silver spoons (like SOME PEOPLE that waited months after the wipe so when they came back people could just make them all the gear to level up fast and easy...)

Back to top Go down
efialtis
Admiral
Admiral
efialtis

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Not to rattle any feathers here but guild and site are dead cause its a dead game whether we like it or not
Last actual content was introduced over a year ago. When on a normal day you see around 40-50 online avatars (that includes people with 2 or more toons online) and around a 100 on weekends you can see why this game is dead and buried.

As for the current sitiuation i'm with ice... game became more of a chore so thats why i'm not involved as i used to. And ranks on a dead game ...sure you can have mine, seriously!!
Back to top Go down
Fieldmedic
Admin
Admin
Fieldmedic

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 6:38 pm

this is rose. for starters you took what i said about rank wayyyy out of context. last i remember i was admiral. when rank was brought up i said that and also said we were not bothered by rank this time. it was not meant to be a huge ordeal like this. then you said your snide remarks and floored me. you had just helped me out couple hours before that and then suddenly you were nasty. seriously rank was not an issue. get over it. and with that i am done with all of it.
Back to top Go down
iceminer
Admin
Admin
iceminer

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Snide remarks?
You mean stated facts : You were never Admiral and you both were Captains when you left?

I never said a bad/curse word.

My snide remarks of not my guild I dont care take the ranks, were after you called me out for being attacking about it.  I even gave you exactly what you wanted and bumped you both to Admiral she so thought you deserved.

Yes I did help you both out.. the prints etc.  and then you both come back YEARS later and get promotions to Commodore and your reaction was "We were BOTH Admirals" was a complete over stretching sense of entitlement.  

THEN you text Bell both times...

I gave you both the rank you wanted and left that last toon out of VGE to calm it down

YOU texted Bell, YOU went off on me to Luna.  You wanted to stir the pot and NOT let it lie.

So it was not meant to be a huge ordeal like this?  YOU TOSSED the fire on the flames.  I just walked away and let it die.  I ONLY posted this response as you obviously didn't want this to die and started your campaign of false statements (Like why did Bell ask me why VGE kicked out Prre???  Prre left on his own and still talks to most of us whenever on.)

I never attacked you or said anything about your rank.. I even encouraged you weeks before just get on the mule and do your promotions.

You were wrong in spreading about that you were Admiral thing for weeks.  I just had ENOUGH of your falsely claiming to be what you never were.  I just stated the facts.  But fact you took the promotions as being not good enough was just bullshit in the first place for people that have been gone months and still getting feet wet.  Not people that should be at top of leadership yet, but still working way back up.

Enjoy The Flying Circus and hope you dont die more doing the V'rix Telescopium 3 mission instead of the 50 HU mission.....
Back to top Go down
AlanEnB
Admiral
Admiral
AlanEnB

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 7:04 am

This topic actually started out as a fun post as game is pretty bored and thus everything is bored. Pretty sure the comment Prre made was purely for fun content and interaction too...LOL.
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 11:04 pm

Wow, I pop in here to say Howdy and see this splosion. EEEk!

Anyway, Howdy Smile
Back to top Go down
Prrekoorb
Admiral
Admiral
Prrekoorb

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 4:43 pm

Howdy Klyde  Smile

Btw ………...can you feel the love in the room ? (come on boys and girls lets have a big hug Smile )
cheers
Back to top Go down
Beerrun
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 2:54 am

I picked an interesting time to come back I see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prre daily EnB agenda   Prre daily EnB agenda Empty

Back to top Go down

Prre daily EnB agenda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General-
Jump to: