Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:19 am

Heres the current list of ranks... After our meeting today i will assign certain people to a Ensign rank, this will be based on time in our guild, what they have brought to the guild and its members. I will expect these Officers to set the example and be there for everyone in the guild, to help when help is needed, to solve issues when needed. The chain of command will work from one Admiral which will be me, Commodore's, Capt's, Commander's, Lieutenant's and Ensign's. From Recruit on up to Master Chief will be for the general guild members to work their way up to Ensign. only one person will be able to promote, that will be me and only when voted on with the other officers. To start off with ALL Officers will start at Ensign and work their way up the ladder to prove thierselves worthy thru thier deeds and dedication to the guild. We will have Structure brought back to our Guild Today for the betterment of the Guild and its members. I beleive we still have the best Guild on server and plan on making it better and more fun and with the help of these new Officers this will happen.

Recruit
Apprentice
Petty Officer
Master Chief
Ensign
Lieutenant
Commander
Captain
Commodore
Admiral

How this will work for those that have a higher rank then Ensign in game .....They will be asked to do the "/leave guild command" and then get a Reinvite and promotion to Ensign.
Back to top Go down

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:05 am

Bump... there are still a few that havent done this yet , you know who you are .... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jakett
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jakett

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Thats fair enough Von, but some members dont read the forums, or even registered, so how are they going to read your message, if you catch my drift ? lol!
Back to top Go down

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:20 pm

then they will get Bo0ted

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jakett
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jakett

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:43 pm