Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new server address

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichistarr
Commander
Commander
Ichistarr

new server address Empty
PostSubject: new server address   new server address EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 pm

ENB is about to go to the new server. THe address on the new server is newplay.net-7.org.

As I am writing this they were about to send the data to the new server and then get it going. So when you cant log in you will wish you had been more active on the VGE forums cause we got the info here!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

new server address Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server address   new server address EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Tyvm! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ichistarr
Commander
Commander
Ichistarr

new server address Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server address   new server address EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Well I thought the old server was still up cause I went to log in and I got in so from what i understand i am on the new server at the old server address so I dont know what to tell you. If the old address works and the new one doesnt I would just use the one that works LOL!
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

new server address Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server address   new server address EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:45 pm

I've been trying to login using old, new, anything I can for a while now. Just keep getting the 404 error.
Guess I will see you all once the dns redirects are in. :/
Back to top Go down
Ichistarr
Commander
Commander
Ichistarr

new server address Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server address   new server address EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:53 am

I was able to login on old server yesterday on my win7 os. Could not login on my win vista
computer...............on any server, i have to force update every time on that computer, and i suppose there was no update server.................oh well..................another bump in the road.................. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Orbit
Admin
Admin

new server address Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server address   new server address EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:43 am

I have been using local cert because of dual boxing the client runs better. Now I receive a INV-300 error on both computers. XP on one and Vista on the other. To get into the game I had to uncheck the local cert box.

When I group with my toons I can't travel to target, I have to warp to target. GRRRRRRrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Ichistarr
Commander
Commander
Ichistarr

new server address Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server address   new server address EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Desslok I can force update now but i still cant get in game on my win vista computer, what the heck is going on?I dont see many people playing at all and I am beginning to get frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

new server address Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server address   new server address EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:38 am

Last night I was able to login just fine. I suspect something with DNS updates from the server move, but plenty of folks seem to be having issues with Vista machines.
Back to top Go down
Ichistarr
Commander
Commander
Ichistarr

new server address Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server address   new server address EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:40 pm

I got in early this morning!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new server address Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server address   new server address Empty

Back to top Go down

new server address
Page 1 of 1