Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retirement

Go down 
+11
Klyde
lobevaser
lordfalcon
Kurigan
Hather
XenobiaPW
Overtkill
Wildrose
Fieldmedic
Blattu
Ichistarr
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichistarr
Commander
Commander
Ichistarr

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:06 am

Hi VGE. I just wanted to let you know that I am retiring. I have decided to retire from my duties with VGE and move in a different direction. I also want you to know that this decision did not come easy to me. I did not want you to have to speculate on my reason for leaving so I am writing this post.
I have served and loved VGE since I came to the emulator a little over a year ago. VGE is full of wonderful people who I call friends and hope you will remain so. I am not mad at VGE or any of the members so don't go thinking Ichi rage quit. I am far from rage! LOL I have decided it is time for me to move on. I sort of look at it as a different job. I will be in game, I hope yall still say hi and join me in chicken killing and count on me to be the same person you have known and played this wonderful game with.
I made this decision over time, it does have to do with another person leaving the guild. He has been a great friend and totally selfless in the way he plays the game. I am sure several of you will know who I am talking about but I am not going to name a name as I do not wish to inflame the feelings of anyone.
VGE is full of selfless, wonderful, giving people. OMG when i first came here Von took so much time to make sure I had everything I needed to play my toons to the best level. ( Von, I have really missed you in game) Bell, Ice, Prre, Jester, AL, Kaiyzer, Field, LightFifty, AL, Rick, Uban, Kalib, Falcon............. good good people, so many helped me so much.
Some of you are still here and some are not, I think the world of all of you. So anyway have fun and I hope VGE will still grow and prosper, I HATE drama so hopefully some of that will go away!
Oh hey, Ill still build for you and wont charge you a single credit!

Love yall,
Ichi Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Blattu
Commodore
Commodore
Blattu

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:25 am

Sad
what is this?
if you feel its time for a change then i understand, but i dont like it.
hugs and all the best to you starr
i hope it wasnt my dumb jokes that conbributed to this feeling to move.
i will miss the disco moves with yer toons(whichever one was ready Cool )
please pm or chat anytime you see me

love
Blattu
Back to top Go down
Fieldmedic
Admin
Admin
Fieldmedic

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:45 am

saw this coming starr, gl having fun with ever, bbye
Back to top Go down
Wildrose
Commodore
Commodore
Wildrose

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:50 am

im shocked actually. not sure i know what to say
Back to top Go down
Wildrose
Commodore
Commodore
Wildrose

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:50 am

and i really really hope this does not cause a ripple effect
Back to top Go down
Overtkill

Overtkill

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:27 am

I am really sorry to see you go.

Thank you Starr for all your help with equipping my new recreated toons. I feel I barely got to know you as a guildie. I wish you the best in your endeavors and will greatly miss seeing you in guild chat. Lastly, thank you for the advice.

Best wishes,

-Overtkill
Back to top Go down
XenobiaPW
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
XenobiaPW

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:31 am

I'm just sad .... 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:29 pm

Ichi Ichi little Starr... don't wander too far.
Or how will I find ya to help ya with comps?

Love ya Starr (but still won't buy your house in Colorado Razz )
Wish ya the best as always.

Sad Ice Ice Lady
Back to top Go down
Hather
Ensign
Ensign
Hather

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:11 pm

This is indeed sad news for me, I will miss you a lot in guildchat! (The little playtime I have had of late has made me miss it a lot actually)

However, each player needs to do what makes the game enjoyable for them, so you have my understanding and I bet this must have been a long and hard decision to make.

All the best for you and don't be a stranger!
Back to top Go down
Kurigan

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:11 pm

hmmmm.... ok I suppose its time then.. Effective immediatly I to am leaving the guild. There are alot of things going on I dissagree with and I KNOW Von would dissagree with too. Ive Known Von for years as a gamer. The guild is going in a direction he did not intend for it to. Others have left and went quietly, I however am the devils advocate and wont go without speaking my mind. First and formost...... There are a many people I think the world of in VGE but there are those of you I can do without. and whoever deleted my last edit LEAVE IT BE and let me be heard..... There are those with the Rank of "Admiral whom should not be. there are people still ingame who were in this guild LONG before you and should be in that possition NOT you...... Not to mention some of those with {some not all} pull this favoritism crap wich is BS and Von would not tolorate it. Dont deny it ive seen it and believe me Von knowes me well enuff that Im not afraid to call it like it is......

Then there is a reply to Ichis retirment that is more or less a "good riddence" my reply to that is simple.. Grow the F--- up dude. All ichi ever did was help the guild and ALL of its members.

To those of you I enjoied playing with Ill see you in space Very Happy

To those of you whom have turned this guild into a zoo.... Shame on you.... Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Kurigan on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wildrose
Commodore
Commodore
Wildrose

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:29 pm

ok. i have had some time to think on it. i can only say you are telling us it's not anything anyone has said or done... but in essence it has to be. if you were happy, you would have no reason to leave. something had to have happened or changed your mind and made you realize you were no longer happy in vge. if you could message me and tell me i would appreciate it. if you dont want to .. no problem. but we cant fix a problem if we do not know what it is.
Back to top Go down
lordfalcon
Captain
Captain
lordfalcon

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Starr, Its been a pleasure to have met you and I will look forward to continue this. I don't know all the details about situation that led to others leaving and nor do I know of yours. I hate to see you go. Thanks for all the builds and the support you've lent my way.
Back to top Go down
lordfalcon
Captain
Captain
lordfalcon

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Kurigan just left the guild moments ago also.
Back to top Go down
Blattu
Commodore
Commodore
Blattu

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:13 pm

guys...
whats going on here please????
Back to top Go down
Wildrose
Commodore
Commodore
Wildrose

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:24 pm

see. the trickle down effect i was referring to earlier.!!
Back to top Go down
Wildrose
Commodore
Commodore
Wildrose

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Kurigan wrote:
hmmmm.... ok I suppose its time then.. Effective immediatly I to am leaving the guild. There are alot of things going on I dissagree with and I KNOW Von would dissagree with too. Ive Known Von for years as a gamer. The guild is going in a direction he did not intend for it to. Others have left and went quietly, I however am the devils advocate and wont go without speaking my mind. First and formost...... There are a many people I think the world of in VGE but there are those of you I can do without. and whoever deleted my last edit LEAVE IT BE and let me be heard..... There are those with the Rank of "Admiral whom should not be. there are people still ingame who were in this guild LONG before you and should be in that possition NOT you...... Not to mention some of those with {some not all} pull this favoritism crap wich is BS and Von would not tolorate it. Dont deny it ive seen it and believe me Von knowes me well enuff that Im not afraid to call it like it is......

Then there is a reply to Ichis retirment that is more or less a "good riddence" my reply to that is simple.. Grow the F--- up dude. All ichi ever did was help the guild and ALL of its members.

To those of you whom have turned this guild into a zoo.... Shame on you.... Evil or Very Mad

what the hell is going on ? in reference to your comment about field saying what he did.. .. it's how he feels, he can say it if he needs to. he has always helped everyone, including starr. she wanted to leave. she left. her choice to leave. people can only assume the reason why. and all that was said was bbye. dont think this shit needs to be taken as far as it has already . if people have problems. there are ways to deal with those problems. read the VGE Charter and grievances. If you have a problem with an officer you report it. not have everyone doing all this leaving guild crap. if you dont agree with some things that are going on , and you know Von would not agree with them then say something about it in private message. to Von himself or someone other than who you have an issue with.
Back to top Go down
lobevaser
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
lobevaser

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:55 pm

I have known the Starr's since live .
If she needs to move on then i wish her the best .

I know she will be around and i can always send her a tell if needed.

now on too the rank thing ... von asked me to be a officer and i asked him not to do make me one due to the fact i was burned out in a officer role in EvE and i did not want the hassle of being one in EnB. von said he understand .

I be happy to talk with anyone on vent or with a tell .
Back to top Go down
XenobiaPW
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
XenobiaPW

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:26 pm

I say: "Let's just all go build and shoot stuff." I'll bring the popcorn ... (and yogurt)
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Good grief, I get sick for a couple days and the fit hits the shan.

On the other hand, I guess I'm happy in my oblivious little world of not knowing folks were all bent and unhappy.

I'm really sorry to see anyone leave the guild, really! I wish this could be worked out, but as Rose said, it's not a problem if we don't know about it.

My door is always open, please contact me.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Overtkill

Overtkill

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:12 pm

Well, after serious thought, I am a bit torn here. Kurigan brought me into the guild, I think it best that I should probably go. There is more to it, but its not that important as my role here was very important.

Understand that there many I never really got to know as I wasn't back in game for very long. Those of you I do know I will continue to call my friends and anyone should feel free to say hi anytime, especially when I say it sector wide. Smile

Peace be with you, and best wishes. Smile

-Overt.
Back to top Go down
XenobiaPW
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
XenobiaPW

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:18 pm

This is getting nuts ... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lobevaser
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
lobevaser

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:37 pm

hands xeno the peanut butter Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lordfalcon
Captain
Captain
lordfalcon

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:11 pm

hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Kurigan

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Wildrose wrote:
Kurigan wrote:

what the hell is going on ? in reference to your comment about field saying what he did.. .. it's how he feels, he can say it if he needs to. he has always helped everyone, including starr. she wanted to leave. she left. her choice to leave. people can only assume the reason why. and all that was said was bbye. dont think this shit needs to be taken as far as it has already . if people have problems. there are ways to deal with those problems. read the VGE Charter and grievances. If you have a problem with an officer you report it. not have everyone doing all this leaving guild crap. if you dont agree with some things that are going on , and you know Von would not agree with them then say something about it in private message. to Von himself or someone other than who you have an issue with.

I stated to you ingame my thoughts. And as you {i suppose} dont know 2 months after the guild was made {after I stepped down as a DEV} I helped form this guild too dont let the forum date fool you. {im lazy when it comes to forums and dont realy say much till needed} So I know what the rules are very well. when i was involuntarily kicked from guild due to my inactivity and {it needed space} so they cleared the inactives i was at the rank of commodor and refused promotion from Von and Ever to admiral....... That being said you have no place in telling me what should or should not be said in forum as ive been here much longer than ANY OF YOU. I speak my mind and nothing is a secret with me. Im up front to all. tiz my way of being. HONESTY is everything.........

That being said there are NOT ways to deal with problems when they have been brought up in the past and nothing was done then or now even to this day. And as far as people leaving the guild ive not caused it nor did anyone formerly in guild cause me to. I left the guild because ...
again...
1 Von isnt online
2 there is a click within a click {dont deny it}
3 lies i hate lies.
4 there is no ladder to climb in rank only the chosen. {No Offence but you and Feild both passed people in rank whom have been in guild much longer than you} i.e. your both Bells rl friends and it was more or less handed to you. {didnt think I knew that huh? Razz }

Thats enuff from me...................

Back to top Go down
Fieldmedic
Admin
Admin
Fieldmedic

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:24 pm

wow, how wrong could you be on about every count there. I've been playin this game with von since before there were guild. I met bell here on the emu not rl friends. big shock, you;re gone for a year and noone remembers you, poor lil fella. as for earning promotions, you have to actually be here in game for one, and do something besides whine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement Empty

Back to top Go down

Retirement
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General-
Jump to: