Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

community advocate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

community advocate Empty
PostSubject: community advocate   community advocate EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Firstly Uma and Blattu stop smoking that crack.. hehe

I know secret ballot and all but I voted for Magoo. Dunno but I'm not the biggest Lannister fan and magoo will get in the craw of the devs (like he does to byakhee) that I think the CA needs to. Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Blattu
Commodore
Commodore
Blattu

community advocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: community advocate   community advocate EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:52 pm

i havent voted yet....
neither choice really makes me happy
i just wanted to see a vge member in this role.

Back to top Go down
Ichistarr
Commander
Commander
Ichistarr

community advocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: community advocate   community advocate EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:49 pm

I heard all the devs are voting for Magoo. Now why are the devs voting at all. isn't this advocate supposed to be the community choice for a liason between the devs and the community? If the devs are going to vote then why in the world dont they just appoint instead? IM JUST SAYIN.......................woot!

Ichi Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

community advocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: community advocate   community advocate EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:31 am

yep I agree on all the disqualified people for the job (ie staff) should not be part of this vote.
Back to top Go down

community advocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: community advocate   community advocate EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:31 am

btw forgot to thank the 2 crazy people, blattu and uma Razz
Back to top Go down

community advocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: community advocate   community advocate EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:40 am

Next time the CA comes up... Prrekoorb is our man from VGE.

Just to have the Devs meet on TS with him using the Borg Mic.
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

community advocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: community advocate   community advocate EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:04 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

community advocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: community advocate   community advocate EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Also, just read this part from Kyp in the vote thread:

Because we told people on staff not to vote already, sorry. Any staff votes will be taken away from someone to ensure that this is a player-only vote. The elected party is your representative, why are you worried about offending one of them, honestly? I don't understand that. You're not subject to violence or anything, and if someone does come back on you or mistreat you, let me know we'll handle it. *shrug*

If you click on the person running at the top, all the voters for them pops up in a window.
I voted for Lannister as the lesser of two evils, I can't imagine how big magoo's head would be after winning this election. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sleven
Recruit
Recruit
Sleven

community advocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: community advocate   community advocate EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:23 am

I voted for Lannister as well... I think Magoo isn't the best choice for that posistion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

community advocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: community advocate   community advocate Empty

Back to top Go down

community advocate
Page 1 of 1