Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check in.

Go down 
+4
lordfalcon
Violenta
Hather
iceminer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
iceminer
Admin
Admin
iceminer

Check in. Empty
PostSubject: Check in.   Check in. EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 12:31 pm

Hey guys like Klyde and Hather. We see you still check the site for stuff (know nothing new), but hey check in and tell us how you guys are. We do still miss you. You might not have time for game, so maybe at least post here update on how you are doing so we can pass on. BTW Vonbon been back on the game last 3 days (see how long this lasts LOL)
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

Check in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check in.   Check in. EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 10:58 am

Hi!!!
As most know, I lost my wife to cancer Dec 2017, and youngest son in July 2018. That kinda put me in the toilet life wise for a bit. Now working on the house to fix it up so I can sell it maybe next year and downsize, too much to take care of. Once that's done, maybe I can retire and at long last have some free time. LOL yeah right.
Anyway, that catches me up on current events for now. I keep trying to find time to login to the game with no luck lately. Hopefully soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hather
Ensign
Ensign
Hather

Check in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check in.   Check in. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 12:27 am

*Blush* Thank you for noticing us Smile Still alive and kicking and as you say I do follow what is happening in the game. Well, as much info as is written on the official forums and here.

Hope all of you are doing well.

I am doing ok, except for allergy, busy at work, weekends is for fishing at the moment (sea trout) but that will soon be over with too high water temperature. Game is installed on computer but I rarely have my computer on these days, been watching a lot of tv-series lately to forget work stress Smile

However I have been thinking lately to also start up the game, not only the computer Smile To get a feel for things, seems that stuff is going on and maybe there will be some new content soon Smile

Thank you for poking us!
Back to top Go down
Violenta
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Check in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check in.   Check in. EmptyMon May 20, 2019 10:43 pm

I see we are folding...10 years gone and without any discussion at all. One might imagine a round table of some sort, if for nothing else but to acknowledge one another. So be it. I've enjoyed you all and hope happiness finds you. I'm fucking ecstatic, living in Aspen, climbing mountains, skiing stupidly steep pitches, driving sharp corners at silly speeds and laughing at my stupidities. If you ever find your way into the these mountains look me up: John Elges Thanks for inclusion and good luck. o/
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

Check in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check in.   Check in. EmptyTue May 21, 2019 4:21 pm

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Many old timers have moved on, or just don't have the time to devote to the game anymore. I am kinda surprised it hasn't happened sooner to be honest. The merger with Damage Inc will at least give guildies who still play someone to play with rather than log in to emptiness.
Good luck to all, and hopefully when I find the time to get back in game I will move my toons over as well.
Back to top Go down
iceminer
Admin
Admin
iceminer

Check in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check in.   Check in. EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:46 pm

good to hear from you guys at least. People always just curious how people are even when they aren't playing.

Von been back month after years off. Think he just frustrated that we don't raid as VGE just like the server is way down on numbers. He talked to Dess but not sure anybody else about the decision. Funny as Jaxa, Luna, Rock (phoenix), and I have raided with public before and DI was one of the worst for not sharing the loot, doing raids without letting public even know etc. Since technically I'm not in VGE it doesn't affect me. Just hope Von knows if he actually disbands VGE that most casual people who check in will just quit. If somebody like Benny, Solnaak, etc log in and find out VGE is gone they won't be racing to join Damage, they will just call the game quits.

VGE/EnB while ago changed from raiding/action to a casual place to chat and catch up with friends you have gotten to know over the years. So moving over just to get in raids (that can be single boxed) seems more a personal thing (like Arby did) instead of a guild decision, but that is just me. I will still have my vent up and will be in Angels. Most time I hang out with Rockewe from Phoenix and Jaxa and just check in on VGE with Mord's toons.

Either way the thread wasn't more about getting people back to the game but to find out how people that don't have time are still doing and catch up.

Thanks all you for at least satisfying my curiosity Smile
Back to top Go down
lordfalcon
Captain
Captain
lordfalcon

Check in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check in.   Check in. EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 12:08 am

I have just checked into the game after being away and was shocked to see my toons were no longer in a VGE. At first I figured that since ive been away so long that I was booted. Now I see why. Really sucks to see VGE is no more. I will continue to check these forums for communication.
Back to top Go down
iceminer
Admin
Admin
iceminer

Check in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check in.   Check in. EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 10:12 pm

Saw you log off, didn't see the log in. Von "lead" some to Damage Inc. But the majority you know that still play have floated over to Angels of Death, that side guild I started couple years ago. If I see you on will shoot you invite.
Back to top Go down
Talon
Admin
Admin
Talon

Check in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check in.   Check in. EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 11:33 pm

I dont play anymore, cant really get the time to. If i still had paintshop Id do a graphic and change the name for ya.
Back to top Go down
https://voncorp.darkbb.com
Alfena
Commander
Commander
Alfena

Check in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check in.   Check in. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 6:42 pm

Yes, I logged in a while back only to realize I was guild-less and alone....I don't play much, but it was always nice to stop in and see a friend or two online and active.
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

Check in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check in.   Check in. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 7:52 pm

Hi All, just stopping by to say HI! hehe
Hope you all are doing fine and staying healthy, or at least healthy as possible.
I'm doing ok, been overwhelmed fixing up the house to put it on the market this June. Need to downsize something fierce. Spend way to much time working on things that just wind up broken, and cleaning.
Just wanted to swing by and say howdy.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Orbit
Admin
Admin

Check in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check in.   Check in. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 11:31 pm

Alfena, we are still around but in a different guild. Vonbon came back and disbanded VGE so we all moved to Ice's guild called Angels of Death. Most of us play at night, just ask for anyone from Angels of Death in New Player chat and we will get you recruited.
Back to top Go down
Alfena
Commander
Commander
Alfena

Check in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check in.   Check in. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 12:51 pm

Not sure what's up with this site, but Norton blocks it as malicious on Microsoft Edge, ie will connect, but give me a popup saying it blocked malicious content.
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

Check in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check in.   Check in. EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 1:15 pm

Hi guys, dunno if any of you are still around or not. Just dropped by to say hi.
Sold my house finally, going thru some stuff with health, nothing serious, just memory related.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Check in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check in.   Check in. Empty

Back to top Go down

Check in.
Page 1 of 1