Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eden
Ensign
Ensign
Eden

Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions Empty
PostSubject: Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions   Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:21 pm

We're currently using Facebook messaging to alert folks to raids happening and I was wondering if we could get a bit proactive and create a Facebook group to share current information on the status of raid triggers and the spawn/kill times of unique mobs with respawn timers of 12 hours or more.  It can also be used to schedule and arrange groups for Gate Raids and Fishbowls in advance.  Like an extension of the MOTD system message.

Make it a super secret invitation only group with an obscure name so it won't show up on any searches.  

Restrict the posts to current events so it can be used as a live news feed for everyone without becoming too spammy.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
efialtis
Admiral
Admiral
efialtis

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions   Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:29 am

Sure, don't see why not.
Back to top Go down
Prrekoorb
Admiral
Admiral
Prrekoorb

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions   Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:03 am

I thought we had one , but yes a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Haljackey
Master Chief
Master Chief
Haljackey

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions   Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 9:34 pm

If we had a facebook group, I'd join it, and I'd likely partake in raids much more often.
Back to top Go down
efialtis
Admiral
Admiral
efialtis

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions   Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:31 am

We have a chat group in FB as far as i know atm
Back to top Go down
Haljackey
Master Chief
Master Chief
Haljackey

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions   Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 10:54 pm

What is the chat group called?

Is there a link?
Back to top Go down
efialtis
Admiral
Admiral
efialtis

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions   Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:09 am

Well you make friends with Ice on FB and he adds you to it. i'll tell Ice to take a look into this thread.
Back to top Go down
Haljackey
Master Chief
Master Chief
Haljackey

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions   Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:41 pm

Ok cool! Feel free to contact me on my public Facebook fanpage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let me know who you are there and I'll send a friend request via my personal account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions   Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

Thought I'd run this idea past you all for opinions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General-
Jump to: