Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael seegert
Recruit
Recruit
michael seegert

Armo Empty
PostSubject: Armo   Armo EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:50 pm

I have been a member / officer / builder of BI for along time. Many of you most likely know some of my online Avatars ( Armo, Toejamm, Shadydealer, Bazookajoe )and have probrobly even raided with me at some point in the past. I love playing earth and beyond, however I am considering leaving the ranks of BI. I do not have any problems with BI or anyone in it, as a matter of fact it is rather the opposite, however I feel that BI has lost cohesiveness and structure. Every time I log in there is 4-5 new people, and a lot of people I used to play with in BI have taken a break or quit the game all together, basically with the exception of a few long time members, a CORE group of players has faded. And to be honest playing with the same people all the time is becoming a bit stale! So I would like to formally request membership into VonCorp Galactic Empire..aka VGE! Some people as you may know tend to feel a bit jaded or betrayed ( god knows why its a game ) your sensitivity and discreetness in handling my request for membership would be appreciated. Please contact me in game or via e-mail with any questions. Happy Hunting ... ARMO.
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

Armo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armo   Armo EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:17 pm

Hi Armo, we will discuss a bit and get back to you, or just drag yer bum in to our den. Razz

Barrypp - PP
Minerklyde - JE
Barryps - PS doh!
Back to top Go down
efialtis
Admiral
Admiral
efialtis

Armo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armo   Armo EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:39 am

Hey Armo. Just for your info we have a rule that doesn't allow toons in multiple guilds therefore if you are to join VGE there should be no toons left in BI, we dont have a rule against unguilded toons.

Just saying
Efialtis

Armo Panikos
Armo Amartia
Armo Tichodioctis
Armo Ahamnoulis
Armo Vromopodaras
Armo Rakosylektis
Back to top Go down
Prrekoorb
Admiral
Admiral
Prrekoorb

Armo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armo   Armo EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:30 pm

Armo gets a big thumbs up from me , i have always found him to be courteous and helpful.

Armo Antar
Armo Nvor
Armo Raggy
Armo MadcowJD
Armo Bobdabuilder
Armo PrrePP
Armo PrrePS
Armo Prrekoorb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armo   Armo Empty