The devs got on and told us Friday the 9th we are going in live.
What this means.
1) Your Toons names/classes will be kept. HOWEVER your prints/items/levels will be gone. You will be back in your newbie zone with level 0, starting gear and 500 creds just like you started the toon fresh. You just dont have to recreate the looks/name/ship.
2) Guild SHOULD be still intact. They mentioned the pain of the guild reforming from the last wipe and are probably going to skip that.
3) The player Wipe plan we had in plan should be inacted the best we can for those still playing. I asked vonbon to move it to the general guild area.
4) THIS IS YOUR ONE CHANCE to choose ANOTHER main if you want. BUT you will be required to post on the guild MAINS MAINS MAINS topic who this is. And still just 1 main, not 1 per account.
5) Want to be builders should get with PRREKOORB and EFIALITIS to get on the priority builders lists.
6) Devs said that the server they were running on the dev site was MUCH different. If that little dumb raid outside F7 was indicator... HEALERS seem to get 1st aggro regardless of sig or actions (dumb).
7) New content will be added... so most likely none of us will know it. You find a mission drop ETC. REMEMBER it and write it down. Maybe post any missions you can/Drops on the Guild site for all to see would be nice.
My baby database might be for naught.... all depends if they radically changed that too. If not use it and post anything else you find.