Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 1st basic plan layout.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The 1st basic plan layout. Empty
PostSubject: The 1st basic plan layout.   The 1st basic plan layout. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:45 pm

So here is the skeleton of the plan. The fleshing it out will be in later posts as I still need to compile data on drops (alot of space out there to farm.)

The start is with all toons in the newbie zones. IF WE CAN VGE, when a pwipe becomes know to be coming soon let's try to push on the forums or whenever to make it happen on a SATURDAY at noon EST. This would allow us to all get on to enact this plan. This plan works only if we can get a toon of people on and starting at the same time. If this doesn't happen due to a bad pwipe start time, then really only the looting parts, drops, and team use becoming valid.

All players should try to get to OL10 and have your skills and HU up to that point done. I would like to see most people come out of the newbie zone as close to 5/2/3 or 5/3/2 as possible. Each newbie area will have a list of mobs that you should farm to get some drops. If the mob isn't on the list just kill the minimum for your missions. Miners..... as SOON as you get your prospect skill you need to fly out to the hulk fields in the starter zones and try and grab as many proto items as you can. These will be needed for gear and cred saving. After you get all the proto items then go back and clear the field.

Do not worry about exploring outside your zone yet. Try to save as many items as you can in your vault for drops (bio loot, gear, debris, whatever.) Just use the minimal amount to sell (or 2 or 3 tls worth) to get your level 2 shield/engine/reactor. I would not worry about devices yet (even miners with sculptor/miners).

After you have reached OL10 you are off to explore the areas designated for your class. If more than one guildie is playing the same class, explore them together (probably only the TS/PS/JT will be solo.) You don't have to hit every nav, get what you can safely w/o dying.

The area lists are :
Progen Warrior - Primus, Primus Planet, Tarsis, Mars, Asteriod Belt Gamma, Saturn

Progen Priviteer - Nostrand Vor, NV Planet, Altair III, Endriago, Endriago Planet, Risco Planet, Largarto only from risco to Endriago gate.

Progen Sentinal - Largarto, Odin's Rex, Odin's Belt, Jotenhiem, Musphelhiem.

Terran Enforcer - Witberg, Zweihander (don't forget that HUGE line of AA navs running south from the base), Zwei planet, Earth, Asteriod Belt Alpha, Saturn, Glenn gate from sol only.

Terran Trader - New Edinburgh, Inverness, Inverness planet (mainly to base), Arduinne, Arduinne planet (just gate), 61c, Carpenter (don't worry about fields), and gate into glenn only.

Terran Scout - Margesi, Adriel Prime, Freya, Ragnorok (safe as possible don't worry about all), Akerons, Pluto. On Freya pop your head into Jot and Pop in quick to Rags to get the gate. This way when you get to Ragnorok from Freya you have a safe line through the mabs.

Jenqaui Defender - Xipe Topec (safe left half with hidden AAs), Swooping Eagle, SE Planet, Glenn, Slayton, Glory's Orbit
(don't need RD base)
Jenquai Explorer - Yokan, Kaailisa, Dahin, Dahin Planet, KV, VC, Antares (last 3 minimal safe areas)

Jenquai Trader - Ishuan, Jupiter, Saturn, Asterioid Belt Beta, Venus, Mercury

After you get your areas mapped head back to your newbie sector. Hopefully you will be near OL15+.
There might be some mobs you should farm for drops in your area. Details will be post after I finish my drop list (Vega, Altair, Endriago, most of Aragoth, Sol, and few floating sectors done. Still about 50% to go.)

Once everybody from a race finishes up it is time to meet up.
During the race tour there will be items your group will be farming/looting so bring ammo.

Progens - Meet at the gates into Endriago from your area (Vega/Altair/Largarto). BRING any good looted items others will need to hand out when you meet (devices, protos, shields, etc ), that you farmed during your time getting to OL10 or on your class tour.
PW take the lead and tour Primus/Primus Planet, Tarsis. Head back to Endriago and one of the PTs reform group. Tour Endraigo, Altair III, NV, NV Planet, then back to Endraigo Planet/Risco. After taking off out of Risco, PS take over and tour your areas. With cover from the PWs/PTs, have the PS hit the hulk fields in Jotenheim. After PS done head back to newbie sectors and meet back in Mars with the PW's taking over again. Tour ABG, Saturn, Pluto. Then head back to Mars base and trade your vaulted items to the traders. Vendor the non-printable and split the creds. Get printables to the right builder if there. Pick up any missions you can at mars (like ML) and do them as a group. Then head quickly back to starter sectors and pick up any missions you can and finish the quick ones, building skills for builders are high priority. When you finish up head to Net-7.

Terrans - Same as progens, bring all the farmed items you have to hand out to the others (protos, engines, etc.) Meet at your class sector gate to earth. TE's form group. Tour Earth, ABA, Saturn, and gate into Glenn. TT's take over and fly your group from SOL/Glenn gate to Carp/Glenn gate only as navs take you (don't tour glenn basically.) Tour Carpenter, Inverness, Inverness Planet, Arduinne, Arduinne Planet, 61c, THEN New Edinburgh. Terran Scout while you are touring NE and Carp hit those hulks!!!! Work your way back to Saturn. TS take over and tour Akeron's, Pluto, Freya, Rags, Adriel, and Margesi. TE take over and lead through Witberg, Zwei and Zwei Planet. At the base in Zwei. Trade your vaulted loot to the traders. Hand printables to right builder if there. Sell junk and split the creds. Race back to earth/starter zones (sorry TT you have a haul) and pick up available missions. If builder try to get the build skill. When done meet at Net 7.

Jenquai - Bring your looted items for other players (proto/devices/etc) and meet at your gate in jupiter from your newbie sector. JS form group and lead them on your tour of Jupiter (JE check for hulks), Saturn, ABB, Venus, and Mercury. Work back to Saturn and have the JD reform as lead. Tour Glenn, Slatyon (JE again check the hulks), GO (hulks probably too high level), SE, SE Planet, and Xipe. Reform in SE with JE lead. Tour Yokan and swap quick back to the JT lead for Ishuan. Reform again with JE lead then march to Dahin, Dahin Planet, KV, VC, and antares. I can't remember when JE get WH but if they don't already would be a good time to pick it up at Parens (all with others you can) before you head to Dahin Planet. Head back and the JE should be able to do that WH and maybe navigate mission on the way back. Hopefully the JE gets the Wormhole skill and can get you all back to jupiter. Meet at Joves and trade vaulted loot to the trader and xfer printable to the builders. Split the creds then head back to newbie sectors for quick skill missions, builders try to get as many build skills as possible.

After Everybody finishes up and the guild meeting at Net-7. We will be splitting into touring hunting groups. First get the builders all the printables you can (remember more will be coming about what to loot in the OL10/Race tours.) Hopefully with all the trading vaulted loot the traders will have some builds (think Shields/reactor are OL40) and can fill any proto gaps with PM items. People (especially the dirty jenpies Razz) be prepared to start giving most of your creds to the builders. Ammo users keep some creds for ammo. Everybody keep some creds for HU, etc. Hopefully builders can crank out things like weapons, solar sails, kazas or RRs for the guild to make life easier.

Okay now reform into hunting/touring groups. Each group should have 2 progens, 2 jenqaui, and 2 terrans (SEE PEOPLE THIS IS WHAT THE CLASS SELECTION AND 18 PEOPLE WAS FOR!!!)
Recommended from the list I posted.
Group 1 - 1 PW, 1 PT, 1 TT, 1 TS, 1 JD, 1 JE (if no 2d PT then this group will have 2 PW)
Group 2 - 1 PW, 1 PT, 1 TE, 1 TT, 1 JD, 1 JE (this JE would be the miner JE not one of the combat)
Group 3 - 1 PW, 1 PS, 1 TE, 1 TT, 1 JT, 1 JE (if group 1 has 2 PW swap the JT and JD)

For the tour have a PW lead the progen, TE/TS the Terran and the JE the Jenquai. Don't want the healers distracted by naving in case 1) warp into a baddie or 2) warp to a looting area.

I assume with all the trade/tour everybody should be very close to OL20 (or higher) -

Tour route : ABG - Mars - Left side ABB - Lower/left ABA- Earth (JE and PS stop and pick up your novels for JS skill), rest of ABA (get the JS skill) - rest of ABB - Venus - Mercury - Pluto - Uranus - Saturn - Jupiter - Akerons - Lower/Left Freya - Adriel - Margesi (TS get your JS skill here or adriel and get help finishing it) - (move to) Witberg - Zweihander - Zwei Planet - (move to) Rangorok - Jotenhiem - Odin's Rex - Odin's Belt (might have those backwards) - Muspelhiem - (move to) largarto - Risco - Endriago Planet - Endraigo - Primus - Primus Planet - (move to) Altair - NV - NV Planet.
Wormhole to Jupiter - (move to) Glenn - Carpenter - New Edinburgh - Inverness - Inverness Planet - Ardiunne - Arduinne Planet - (move to) 61c.
Wormhole to SE- Swooping Eagle - Swooping Eagle Planet - Xipe - Yokan - Ishuan - Kaailisa - Dahin- Dahin Planet - KV- VC- Antares.

This should leave only : Deneb/Roc - Largarto grav well - AP - VT - VG - Fenris- Sheppard - Grissom - Grissom Planet - Cooper - and some unsafe areas of sectors (like XT.)

Now everybody should WH back to jupiter reform race groups and go crank out HU30. I'm done. More threads about drops, looting priority, etc will be coming.
Back to top Go down
Prrekoorb
Admiral
Admiral
Prrekoorb

PostSubject: Re: The 1st basic plan layout.   The 1st basic plan layout. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Excellent work , lots of food for thought here . wtg Ice Smile
Back to top Go down
Ichistarr
Commander
Commander
Ichistarr

PostSubject: Re: The 1st basic plan layout.   The 1st basic plan layout. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:25 pm

OMG he is on a mission!
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

PostSubject: Re: The 1st basic plan layout.   The 1st basic plan layout. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Have you taken into account that healers can only heal themselves up to a certain point, skill wise?

Other than that, my head hurts. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st basic plan layout.   The 1st basic plan layout. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:23 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st basic plan layout.   The 1st basic plan layout. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:20 am

Scarily Klyde I did. I suggested people be 5/2/3 or 5/3/2 before their solo tour. CL5 is the level healers get level 3 Recharge Shields skill which can target any player. And rough estimate before the race tours people might be closer to OL20 before the tour even starts after touring their 5-7 areas and looting mobs along the way (that part is still forthcoming as I haven't finished my DB.... got 2 more sectors done yesterday.)
Back to top Go down
efialtis
Admiral
Admiral
efialtis

PostSubject: Re: The 1st basic plan layout.   The 1st basic plan layout. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:54 am

What Klyde said...

My head is about to explode Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st basic plan layout.   The 1st basic plan layout. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:56 am

And BTW Thank you Klyde.

I encourage anybody who has questions or finds things I have overlooked to pipe up. I'm doing alot of this on the fly going straight from my head to the post so I will miss things. Tomorrow I will add another post about leveling OL10.
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

PostSubject: Re: The 1st basic plan layout.   The 1st basic plan layout. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Louden in High earth has a repeatable mission to Earth that yields great returns at low levels, and not so great later on. The first few minutes should maybe be spent doing those, as it is a 1 jump short mission, and as we all know even TT's are slow then. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st basic plan layout.   The 1st basic plan layout. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Sectors still left to loot for my DB :
New Edinburgh, Inverness, Inverness Planet, Arduine, 61c Cygni, Witberg, Zweihander, Zweihander Planet, Ragnorok, VT, VG, Fenris, Aragoth Prime, Yokan, Ishuan, Kaliaasa, Dahin, Dahin Planet, KV, VC, Roc, Sheppard, Grissom

Some like Antares and Cooper don't have sub 35 mobs.

So alot done (vega, altair III, sol, endriago, 1/2 aragoth, proxima centauri, couple beta hydri, newbie sectors but pt/pw, se, se planet, xt are all done but damn if it isn't a big galaxy.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st basic plan layout.   The 1st basic plan layout. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:06 am

Been slacking from the game (vonbon Bday celebration week.) but did Witberg, Arduinne, Arduinne Planet, Zweihander done and hopefully get zwei planet, 61c, inverness planet, yokan, ishuan, kaliaasa saturday (maybe.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st basic plan layout.   The 1st basic plan layout. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:21 pm

thinking again now that is it happening rethought naving a bit here are the sector areas to nav for each class :

Progen Warrior - Tarsis, Mars, ABG, left side of ABB, Saturn, Uranus

Progen Trader - NV, Altari, Endraigo, Primus

Progen Sentinal - Largarto, Odin's Rex, Odin's Belt, Jotenhiem, Freya only to akerons, Akerons

Terran Enforcer - Witberg, Zwiehander, Earth, ABA, Saturn, Akeron only to pluto, Pluto

Terran Trader - New Edinburgh, Inverness, 61c, Arduinne, Carpenter, Glenn only carp to sol gate

Terran Scout - Margesi, Adriel, Freya, Ragnorok, Akeron

Jenquai Defender - Yokan, Swooping Eagle, Xipe, Glenn, Slayton to GO, GO

Jenquai Seeker - Ishuan, Jupiter, Saturn, ABB, Venus, Mercury

Jenquai Explorer - Kailaasa, Dahin, Kit Veil, VC to Ant, Antares as much as safe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st basic plan layout.   The 1st basic plan layout. Empty

Back to top Go down

The 1st basic plan layout.
Page 1 of 1