Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First part of the Pwipe plan.

Go down 
+10
Talon
Wildrose
Peorth
Spacepw
Bellshade
Ichistarr
Klyde
LunaticFringe
lordfalcon
efialtis
14 posters

If a guildie is forced to play another class for the good of the guild, both this "forced" toon and their regular main would be considered mains.
Yes - Until replaced by another/no longer needed.
First part of the Pwipe plan. I_vote_lcap67%First part of the Pwipe plan. I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
No - One main only, the forced is their main.
First part of the Pwipe plan. I_vote_lcap8%First part of the Pwipe plan. I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
No - Only the really main, the forced should be an alt.
First part of the Pwipe plan. I_vote_lcap25%First part of the Pwipe plan. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage

First part of the Pwipe plan. Empty
PostSubject: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:14 am

I'm going to be mainly unavailable for a little while to work all the details out of my Post Pwipe plan (it is going to be very detailed and a real PITA to all, hehe.)
I'm asked Vonbon if a new master area under admin/guild officer zone can be created to keep all the elements together.

But the 1st area of the plan is what I would like to see class wise after Pwipe to start the plan off. As I figure it the initial Pwipe grouping to get the jump will be about 18 people, mainly from the officer corps. More can be fine, but less would make it a bit harder.

What I'm planning on is the following :
2 Progen Warriors
2 Progen Priviteers - 1 Combat, 1 Builder
1 Progen Sentinal - Miner
2 Jenpie (I mean Jenquai Razz) Defenders
2 Jenquai Trader - 1 Combat, 1 Builder
3 Jenquai Explorers - 2 Combat, 1 Miner
2 Terran Enforcers
3 Terran Traders - 2 Combat, 1 Builder
1 Terran Scout - Miner

After the initial touring (to follow), the 3 builders and the 3 miners will be more jobbing or EL/TL leveling orientated than running in groups with the rest of the guildies. Not saying they won't be involved, but not as much.

This Thread is where I want the all officers to put down their first two choices of classes they would like to play.
Which class you get will be determined by RANK first (gotta have some privileges for all the crap we put up with.)
As far as I know the guild I don't think there are going to be too many issues except when some people might be "asked" to play Jenquai Traders (especially the builder one.) For this reason I am making a poll for you to give your input for my suggestion to those forced to take a class they really didn't want.
I suggest for example : Peorth wants to play Priviteer, but Prrekoorb takes the builder PT slot and Sleven the combat PT slot ahead of him. He relents to play a JT for the good of the guild. Peorth would be allowed then to have 2 MAINS. His normal PT and the JT we are making him play. So for gear both his PT and JT would be eligable as a main for rolls, UNTIL either another guildie fills his JT spot or his JT is really no longer needed to gear up to keep pace.

So after all this POST AWAY for your 1st and 2d class choice.

Iceminer - 1st choice PS, 2d choice JE-miner

Last edited by Iceminer on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 am

There ya go mate.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
efialtis
Admiral
Admiral
efialtis

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 am

I vote the forced should be considered a main until no longer needed/replaced

1st choice TE, 2nd choice TS
Back to top Go down
lordfalcon
Captain
Captain
lordfalcon

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:27 pm

1st PW
2nd TT
3rd would be either of the Jen. Race.

Thanks ice, looks like the beginning of a good plan. cheers
Back to top Go down
LunaticFringe
Admiral
Admiral
LunaticFringe

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:58 pm

1st JD ( as if you couldn't guess that one )
2nd TE
3rd JS combat
jocolor
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:54 pm

TT
JE
whatever

If I am forced to play something besides the uberness that is a TT, you will pay for it, dearly! I will ponder on the payment for now.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Ichistarr
Commander
Commander
Ichistarr

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I would say

JE
PW

I suppose. My first has always been a JE, why change now?

So there is going to be a wipe?

HE HE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:39 am

Flexibility : The two hardest areas probably to fill will be the building JT and the combat PT.

If for some reason nobody wants them the building JT will have device/reactors builds taken over by the miner JE. This will open a slot for either a 3 JD or combat JE.

If nobody takes combat PT, then the slot will be filled by 3d PW or a combat PS.

Again I need to stress. Most of this plan is really only until we get to around OL50. After that dual boxing and going off to whatever you like is fine and encouraged. HOWEVER you might be called upon to fulfill your raiding/building/miner obligations for a time to come after.

Last edited by Iceminer on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:18 am

As for your question ichi - as of now it seems a wipe is coming in a couple months. Tienbau himself alluded to about June. Forums and other grumbling make it sound a bit closer. Knowing my luck will be during my trip.
Back to top Go down
efialtis
Admiral
Admiral
efialtis

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:06 pm

In relation to that plan i would point out that Terrans are the best traders and they are not bogged down by race restrictions on equipment.

Since they are able to map most of the stuff from all 3 races i suggest you move to them the main/guild building toons on devices at least. Maybe even weapons and shields.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:26 pm

well normally we should be looting more than 1 of an item. With only one jt and one pt builder slotted don't think should be an issue. I just push the JT ahead for printing the first of something due to that extra 5-7% higher change and 1-2% higher crit. Again terrans can get ahead of any class on prints just from the vendor alone.
Back to top Go down
Bellshade
Admiral
Admiral
Bellshade

PostSubject: Let me think   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:08 am

i would say JE first TS 2nd
no really if you dont make me tank i wont know how to act. PW or death!
Back to top Go down
Spacepw
Ensign
Ensign
Spacepw

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:01 am

Maybe PW 1st PP 2nd JE 3rd not set in concrete though

Only prob I can see with my toons is my time zone, When I'm on not many other guildies are on scratch
But would like to help if I can

Argh makes my head hurt lol!

Last edited by Spacepw on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peorth
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Well, since my char was named in the above, I should just say that "Peorth" should trump all others PTs. OK, just kidding. Smile Peorth (the PT) will always be my main char (I think she's the very first Non-Dev PT in the game, so she has some sentimental value to me).

But that being said, I will play any char that the guild needs, even if that means Peorth gets stuck at L15 for awhile...

So in a nutshell -
1st PT
2nd whatever the guild needs

One thing I would add... potentially add a backup for each position as real life problems can potentially occur to anyone (this could be alleviated a bit if people trust sharing accounts).
Back to top Go down
Wildrose
Commodore
Commodore
Wildrose

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:01 pm

in the event i am around.. which i am hoping to be but time will tell.

TE first
JD 2nd

period. =) have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Talon
Admin
Admin
Talon

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:56 pm

Depending on what my schedule is like, probably be leveling a JS and JE....Not into crafting, until after I've pretty much maxed out combat skills and utility. But well see. Still a ways away.

As far as being "forced" to play other classes. yeah, that's not gonna happen with me. I won't play any class I don't want to, or like to. I'll help out on my toons as always, just not going to level something I dont want to since I have limited times to play.
Back to top Go down
https://voncorp.darkbb.com
Kalib
Master Chief
Master Chief
Kalib

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:02 am

1st-TE (always has been Very Happy)
2nd-PT(or other trader class)
3rd-JE

Back to top Go down
Prrekoorb
Admiral
Admiral
Prrekoorb

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Sorry i seem to have arrived at this post a bit late but i thought i had already posted here Surprised my Choice would be PP then PS or PW, May i take a moment to thank Ice for this .
Back to top Go down
wickerman
Captain
Captain
wickerman

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:11 pm

1st choice: PW
2nd choice: TE

whichever i get, my 2nd box would be a matching healer.

for that matter i can just make the healer my choice i guess if need be.

Either way, im gonna be bringing up a pair of warrior class/ healer class toons of any race needed. Very Happy

-wicker
Back to top Go down
Orbit
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:36 pm

I'm flexable,

Like Wickerman, I dual box but I find it easier if I have a Tank and Healer of the same race.

I don't know Devices and Reactors drops very well.

In stress test 3 I started with a PW. In stress test 4 I started with a JD and JS (they are still not maxed )

I guess TE and TT are my choices.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First part of the Pwipe plan.   First part of the Pwipe plan. Empty

Back to top Go down

First part of the Pwipe plan.
Page 1 of 1