Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gamer personality quiz!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jones
Master Chief
Master Chief
Jones

The Gamer personality quiz!! Empty
PostSubject: The Gamer personality quiz!!   The Gamer personality quiz!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Go there and take your quiz today get a free signature when you sign up and take the quiz!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gamer personality quiz!!   The Gamer personality quiz!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:33 am

already took mine like 5 years ago...

BIG SHOCKER youare social/acheiver LOL

again no shocker I was 95% on explorer.
Back to top Go down
LunaticFringe
Admiral
Admiral
LunaticFringe

PostSubject: Re: The Gamer personality quiz!!   The Gamer personality quiz!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:54 am

I got Achiever , 100% is that good or what ?
cheers
well, I didn't sign up , It will just limit my play time for E & B. sunny
Back to top Go down
efialtis
Admiral
Admiral
efialtis

PostSubject: Re: The Gamer personality quiz!!   The Gamer personality quiz!! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:41 am

RESULTS:
Socializer

RESULTS BREAKDOWN: S.E.A.K.
Socializer: 80%, Explorer: 67%, Achiever: 47%, Killer: 7%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gamer personality quiz!!   The Gamer personality quiz!! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:00 am

did you copy jones' answers there efi?
Back to top Go down
efialtis
Admiral
Admiral
efialtis

PostSubject: Re: The Gamer personality quiz!!   The Gamer personality quiz!! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:39 am

yeah i was peeking over his shoulder Razz
Back to top Go down
Jones
Master Chief
Master Chief
Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Gamer personality quiz!!   The Gamer personality quiz!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:52 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sleven
Recruit
Recruit
Sleven

PostSubject: Re: The Gamer personality quiz!!   The Gamer personality quiz!! EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 am

.... Mine is at the bottom of my sig.
Back to top Go down
Talon
Admin
Admin
Talon

PostSubject: Re: The Gamer personality quiz!!   The Gamer personality quiz!! EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:27 am

I got killer...go figure, lol

Killer: 93%, Socializer: 40%, Achiever: 33%, Explorer: 33%

The Killer motto: "No enemy left standing!" Description:

It's the thrill of the kill. Trophies are okay, but that momentary rush attained from besting an opponent is what it's all about.

People with high Killer scores prefer the player-versus-player aspect of any game more than anything offered by the environment. They relish the adrenaline and challenge of pitting themselves against real people. Not all Killers are gankers as some critics claim. While getting the jump on the unprepared for a quick kill is important fun for some Killers, many prefer group PvP and revel in a well executed team maneuver that blows away the opposing side.
Secondary influences

Killer Achievers pit themselves against PvE challenges as well--though often it's a means to an end. A KA often enjoys PvP that focuses on their skill as an individual contributor (duels, and so forth) as well as their personal position on competitive ladders and such.

Killer Socializers often seek out PvP in a game, but they are looking to socialize with and form alliances and teams with other players who are interested in doing the same. KS tend to seek out guilds or clans that organize formal PvP events, or work on group strategies and tactics.

Killer Explorers like to feel immersed in a virtual worlds and see themselves as a great villain or crusader within that world. They seek out challenges against other players, but they are going to find all the areas of that world. Trust an KE to know all the best ambush spots and sniper perches.

Back to top Go down
https://voncorp.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gamer personality quiz!!   The Gamer personality quiz!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gamer personality quiz!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General-
Jump to: