Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retirement

Go down 
+11
Klyde
lobevaser
lordfalcon
Kurigan
Hather
XenobiaPW
Overtkill
Wildrose
Fieldmedic
Blattu
Ichistarr
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wildrose
Commodore
Commodore
Wildrose

Retirement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 pm

you are mistaken on a few things Kurigan. Field was in VGE a long time ago and left and came back (as you did). and no, bell and field and me were not real life friends before VGE. We met in VGE and we earned our promotion from Vonbon... not bell. Von gave us and several others promotions. So what you thought you knew, is incorrect. So the question is, who has actually been lieing to you.. cause it is not us. Us as in those in the current ranks of this guild.
Back to top Go down
Wildrose
Commodore
Commodore
Wildrose

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Overtkill wrote:
Well, after serious thought, I am a bit torn here. Kurigan brought me into the guild, I think it best that I should probably go. There is more to it, but its not that important as my role here was very important.

Understand that there many I never really got to know as I wasn't back in game for very long. Those of you I do know I will continue to call my friends and anyone should feel free to say hi anytime, especially when I say it sector wide. Smile

Peace be with you, and best wishes. Smile

-Overt.

i am truely sorry you feel in the middle of this conflict. I wish you had decided to stay but i understand your predicament and your need to go with your friend. I wish you well in your travels and hope you can and do enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
Ichistarr
Commander
Commander
Ichistarr

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:52 pm

YO YO YO! Please! I told yall what was going on, please dont make it anything beyond that. If you feel like it, please delete the post, it was my good bye post, it wasnt to be a stage for a disagreement. Thank you to all those that understand and can take what I said to heart, please dont put any more into it than what I said. You odnt have to imagine, you dont have to assume, it is all right in the beginning post on this thread. There is not problem, the problem would have arisen when I wasnt active in guild chat cause I was grouped with Ever and the sight of me grouped with him was sure to make some upset. I did not want it to come to "lets have a meeting and kick Ichi out". This game is about fun and I have loads of fun playing and shooting with Ever, it doesnt mean I dont have fun with yall. I just thought it would have been better for me to change jobs.........think of it that way, I changed jobs and didnt even get a raise. I am still in game, I am here for any of you. I just moved down the street.

Love, Ichi
Back to top Go down
Wildrose
Commodore
Commodore
Wildrose

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:59 pm

no hard feelings starr. you do what you need to to keep enjoying the game regardless of who you do it with. it was a little unexpected but it happens. enjoy your game time!
Back to top Go down
Kalib
Master Chief
Master Chief
Kalib

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Starr you will be greatly missed. I for one feel honored to have played with someone like yourself. Good luck to you on your future ventures. Sometimes people have to make hard decisions and do what they feel is right for them.
Back to top Go down
Kurigan

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Fieldmedic wrote:
wow, how wrong could you be on about every count there. I've been playin this game with von since before there were guild. I met bell here on the emu not rl friends. big shock, you;re gone for a year and noone remembers you, poor lil fella. as for earning promotions, you have to actually be here in game for one, and do something besides whine.

ok you must of read another post from some one else because it sure as hell wasnt mine... Ive played this game since day one known Von since the day he joined enb in live...... You may have spoke to Von then but your not of the orriginal 6. Dont EVEN try to say you were. Never said how when or why you met Bell and it WAS Bell who promoted you. Yeah i was gone a year yeah and make no silly mistake the ENTIRE emulator remembers Kurigan. And i had my promotions too son long before you were ever in the guild Smile as far as whining? Again you need to read. I stated clearly i dont give a RATS ass about rank i simply stated others before you and others named were passed up not me them......... So where you get whining is a loss to me and im sure others who read this... You on the same page now? Or must i define it for you? Say whatever you like facts are facts. I stated no falsehood deny what you like it makes no difference to me. The truth is out and people seen it...

Wildrose wrote:
you are mistaken on a few things Kurigan. Field was in VGE a long time ago and left and came back (as you did). and no, bell and field and me were not real life friends before VGE. We met in VGE and we earned our promotion from Vonbon... not bell. Von gave us and several others promotions. So what you thought you knew, is incorrect. So the question is, who has actually been lieing to you.. cause it is not us. Us as in those in the current ranks of this guild.

Again I never indicated when you n Bell were friends... no one lied to me........ As Im well known for calling it like its presented.
Back to top Go down
Bellshade
Admiral
Admiral
Bellshade

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:23 am

I have to step in here and say something . Ichi i love ya and i want you to have fun in this game no matter what guild youre in. I wont lie i was sad to see you go.
Kurigan you wont believe me till Von himself steps in and tells you himself ( Von i hope you do soon) i was not me but Von that promoted Field to admiral. Inner clicks do not exist in this guild and never will. Gear goes to random rolls first to mains and then alts . I dont play favorites , you can ask any veterans or new recruits and we never exclude ANYONE from raids.
Before you call me a liar about any of this please talk to Von or anyone in this guild and not ppl not in guild that may have an axe to grind. I never had a bad moment with you so i dont know where this is coming from.
Back to top Go down
Hather
Ensign
Ensign
Hather

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:58 am

Well the trickle down effect is happening, but I feel it is not without a reason.

Some players clearly feels everything is not in place but choses not to speak to openly about it or is just giving a very vague picture of it.

Those that have this feeling, regardless if you left already or haven't, plese contact one of the officers via a message here on the board or in the game to explain a bit more why so we can get a grip of the situation.

THank you
Back to top Go down
efialtis
Admiral
Admiral
efialtis

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:15 am

First of all Starr i hate to see you go and i wanna thank you for all the help you gave me and the good times we had hunting chickens.
I hope you continue enjoying this game where ever you go after vge.

Also Kurigan i didn't get to know you since i'm new to the guild and the ST4 but i do wish you having fun with this emulator project either as a dev or as a player.

Same goes for you Overt.

If any of you see me flying out there all you have to do is give me a tell.

As far as the drama goes, i really don't know of the guilds inner mechanics but from where i stand, i've been around for about 4 months, haven't seen anything like you described.

I was always welcomed to any info or help i asked and was never excluded from any guilds activities like FB/Troller/BBG or whatever and received my fair shot with every loot dropped.

Its only natural that those of us who have spent more time together to develop more"intricate" relationships.

As a final note i want to say that poisoning this gaming experience with suspicion, hate and lies beats the purpose of playing any game, and that is to blow off steam and relax from the plagues (bite) of RL. Laughing

Have Fun All
Back to top Go down
Sleven
Recruit
Recruit
Sleven

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:24 am

I would like to say something now... Starr spite are differences we have had since I been in this guild. I too will miss the fact that you are no longer here. That said I think this is rediculous. Kurigan I don't know much of anything about you, but I can assure you their is no cliques (you know me have to use correct spelling) in this guild. When I first joined the guild over a year ago; everyone accepted me immediatly. I got help whenever I needed it, and not long after I got promoted to an officer. Those that play know that this guild is all about equal oppurtunity. Von not being here hasn't changed anything in my opinion. I like to think we are all friends here spite differences and what not. I can say I don't get along with everyone in guild, but I'm not gonna leave the guild I grown to love because of it. Granted I haven't had as much time to play as I would like, but I know all the officers and I know that their isn't any favoritism otherwise I wouldn't be in the posistion that I am.
Back to top Go down
Sleven
Recruit
Recruit
Sleven

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:27 am

Put yourself out there. Make use of the people here. Nothing can stop you from being an asset to the guild. All I have to say on that.
Back to top Go down
Blattu
Commodore
Commodore
Blattu

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:59 am

ok i dont understand something...
if ichi was grouped with ever, what would be the problem??
it seems she felt this would upset someone.
if so who? and why?

are we not free to group.play,chat,build with whoever we want?

Last edited by Blattu on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wildrose
Commodore
Commodore
Wildrose

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:29 am

all i can say, as far as promotion to admiral. Von himself put the notification out there in the public channel. kurigan, can go look for himself WHO promoted WHO
Back to top Go down
Wildrose
Commodore
Commodore
Wildrose

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:37 am

and i also think it's time for this crap to stop and this thread be locked or deleted. enough drama for now ty ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Retirement
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General-
Jump to: