Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peace of Mind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Peace of Mind Empty
PostSubject: Peace of Mind   Peace of Mind EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Hello Cousins, and that is exactly how I think of VGE. You're all family and with that goes the old saying 'you cant pick so on and so forth'. I had been very restless these last couple months and was seriously considering leaving guild just so I could let alot of issues beyond my control go, thinking past that point I realized if I had chosen that road I would've unintensionally split our ranks simply because there are more than just a few of you who would've chosen to try and 'stand by my side' as we always have. I could not allow that to happen. I was Von's second for the last half of st3 and for 5 mos of st4 until rl took that turn we never see comming. I alienaited Von in guild chat some while ago over his lack of in game attendence and our lack of a ingame presence of authority that ultimatly led to our current Trinity. Like alot of you I really miss my old friends ingame presence/knowledge and passion for this so called game we put so much of ourselves into and want to publically reconfirm not only my committment to VGE but to John , Bell and Prre. We now have the ingame presence we need to start growing again and I want to implore everyone to take the time to talk/help others and RECRUIT. We have a destiny together to be the leading public power herein if we all spend alittle time working twards it. Its not like we wont have fun along the way. Von, I really am sorry. Bell, Prre.......congrats and Im glad its u and not me this time @.
Back to top Go down
Indianajones
Ensign
Ensign
Indianajones

Peace of Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind   Peace of Mind EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:19 am

i aint gotta clue what has been going on...but whatever it is...i read this post and see there is a reaffirmation of a great player to the betterment of our guild....i am with ya ever...today and forEVER

UmaXX
Back to top Go down

Peace of Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind   Peace of Mind EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:29 pm

thx Ayv Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cyric
Ensign
Ensign

Peace of Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind   Peace of Mind EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:48 pm

I am with you all ..again!! :-)