Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'd like to join!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Explorerjc
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'd like to join!! Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to join!!   I'd like to join!! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 am

Hello everyone. I'd like to join your guild. I was doing some searching on the emulator forums for guilds when I came across the announcement for this guild. So, I came to this web page and looked at some of the members names. Quite a few names jog my memory from live!!! I played on the Orion server in live. My two main toon's were Explorerjc (150+ JE) and Traderjc (100 TT). I was in Orion's Deliverance guild back then. Was just a small guild formed by me and Juxtafied back then. Not sure if either mine or Juxt's name rings a bell to anyone. I spent most of my time building reactors for people and generally helping new players. Juxt did as well from what I can remember. Anyways, my toons names are listed in my signature. I mostly play during late US timezone hours. If a guild member could send me an invite, I'd appreciate it. Thanks. Laughing

*update* Got Traderjc into the guild... will get the rest of the toons in as I play them.
Back to top Go down
Ichistarr
Commander
Commander
Ichistarr

I'd like to join!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join!!   I'd like to join!! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:15 am

Welcome! We are happy to have you.................hope you enjoy your game time as must as we do, I think you will be happy in your new home............... cheers

Ichi Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Blattu
Commodore
Commodore
Blattu

I'd like to join!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join!!   I'd like to join!! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:24 am

welcome to the best guild. Cool
Back to top Go down

I'd like to join!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join!!   I'd like to join!! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:43 am

welcome aboard mate !
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Admin
Admin
Klyde

I'd like to join!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join!!   I'd like to join!! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Explorerjc
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'd like to join!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join!!   I'd like to join!! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!! See you all in game.
Back to top Go down
Jakett
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jakett

I'd like to join!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join!!   I'd like to join!! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:28 pm

Welcome to our guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'd like to join!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join!!   I'd like to join!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd like to join!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: