Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

return of the fallen

Go down 
+3
efialtis
Prrekoorb
Grandslam
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grandslam
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Grandslam

return of the fallen Empty
PostSubject: return of the fallen   return of the fallen EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 2:05 pm

Hi all

Well, you know you havent been playing this game as much lately when you hit w to move forward and then a or d to turn. But i am back and now have the time i need to play this as good as i want.

Real life has to come first in any case, so thats my only reason for being absent from this great game. But i have cancelled my subsciption and now have time outside that.

I still have to fend of my wife and block my kids when they want go shopping but being their favourite mule thats the lvl of rl i have to cope with. So not a big price to pay. She can cook. I say again...She can cook.

As a returning members i find it a hard task to see who is new members or alts, so if you all could use the proper forums on our website to update with mains and alts that would really help.

Thats all for now but i included a little bio below.

Grandslam

Born; 1964
Status: Married and father to 3 kids. 1 daughter 26, 1 son 20, 1 son 18, Drago doberman/german shephard mix 7/49 years. Captain and running my own fishing fleet in Norway counting 5 boats. 2 line trawlers, 2 shrimp/lobster/crab and to outriggers.

Want to go fishing call me up.

Grandslam
Back to top Go down
Prrekoorb
Admiral
Admiral
Prrekoorb

PostSubject: Re: return of the fallen   return of the fallen EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Nice to have you back GS
Wish you lived in the UK though i love lobster Smile
Back to top Go down
efialtis
Admiral
Admiral
efialtis

PostSubject: Re: return of the fallen   return of the fallen EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 11:46 pm

Glad to see you back GS!
Back to top Go down
Mordor

PostSubject: Re: return of the fallen   return of the fallen EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 6:40 pm

A big welcome back. Anything you need just give a holla ... we are all more than happy to help. Just the way VGE is
Back to top Go down
Ichistarr
Commander
Commander
Ichistarr

PostSubject: Re: return of the fallen   return of the fallen EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 3:40 pm

*Raises hand, I would love to fish for some Norwegian fish. What ya got? Oh welcome back GS. I am the VGE slacker but I do still visit the forums.
Back to top Go down
Alfena
Commander
Commander
Alfena

PostSubject: Re: return of the fallen   return of the fallen EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 10:31 am

You sure he is back?  Could just be AFK.....
Back to top Go down
AlanEnB
Admiral
Admiral
AlanEnB

PostSubject: Re: return of the fallen   return of the fallen EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 1:31 am

Any mermaids? I watch documentary films that mermaids spotted near your region. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: return of the fallen   return of the fallen Empty

Back to top Go down

return of the fallen
Page 1 of 1